WIN BIG with Serious Cricket's Club Of The Month Competition
June 11, 2015
Serious Cricket is giving your club the chance to win £1000 worth of prizes. WIN a whole month of 'Serious Treatment' with a variety of prizes for your club to enjoy that include:
- Personalised Club T-Shirts/Caps
- Junior & Senior training equipment
- Cricket accessories which include scorebooks, umpires coats/counters etc
- Exclusive online club discounts
- Pre match energy drinks/treats for the teams to enjoy
- A relaxing massage for the club MVP
- VIP Prizes for Colt Of The Month & Player Of The Month
- Coaching masterclass videos and much more........
HOW TO ENTER?
Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28th June 2015 and tell us in less than 100 words why your club deserves to be Serious Cricket's Club Of The Month. All entries should include at least 1 picture that best reflects your answer and can include both on-field and off-field achievements.
Terms and Conditions
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all the information is true and accurate.
- The competition is only open to persons/clubs who are residents in the United Kingdom.
- Entries must be made by the closing date and adhere to the competition rules.
- Serious Cricket reserve the right to disqualify any entrants whereby it's believed there has been a breach of the competition rules.
- Competition winners will be selected and notified via email after the closing date has passed.
- Entries will be judged on a number of subjective criteria and Serious Cricket reserve the right to amend the criteria used to judge entries.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Prizes will be sent out weekly throughout the following month (for example, Club Of The Month for June will receive prizes throughout the month of July). In the event of a prize being unavailable for any reason, Serious Cricket reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- You agree that Serious Cricket may use your entry (whether or not it wins the competition) for any promotional purposes (for example, placing the content on our website/poster/leaflet/social media sites or any other advertising media).
- All prize winners unconditionally agree to: the use of their name, one or more photographs of themselves, and co-operation with or participation in any other reasonable post-competition publicity.