Vacancies Back to Vacancies
|Posted:||31 January 2018|
|Location:||Basingstoke, Dummer, RG25 2AR|
|Contract:||Permanant Full Time|
As team clothing embroiderer your role will be to help co-ordinate and deliver the embroidery requirements for the clothing operations. Your direct responsibilities will be to ensure full maintenance and production on the company embroidery machines, the creation of new client logos, the embroidering of all garments - assisting the production manager to ensure the delivery of all clothing orders on time. It is a challenging and enjoyable role and full training will be given.
· To operate the embroidery machines to deliver finished clothing orders on time and of the highest possible quality.
· Digitising and setting up of new client logos.
· To carry out maintenance and servicing of the embroidery machines
· Ensuring quality control of garments is carried out to make sure our garments look as good as possible.
· To assist in developing smooth systems for all clothing orders from first point of interest to delivery of orders
· To assist in the control of the clothing stock system
· To assist in the fulfilment of the online operation as appropriate
· To assist on the printing side of the company
NATURE AND SCOPE OF JOB
The role will be a full time position subject to a successful 6 month probationary period, comprising of 40 hours per week based at Serious Sport at The Dummer Cricket Centre, Basingstoke, RG25 2AR. This is based around Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm but flexible hours are available.
For a detailed job description or to apply for the role please email email@example.com with covering letter and CV
Is this position right for you?
Send us a copy of your resumé or cv.Apply Now