WIN bespoke custom kit with Serious Cricket
March 22, 2018
To celebrate the launch of our brand new custom kit offering, we are giving you the chance to WIN bespoke Cricket shirts for your team.
HOW TO ENTER?
It is really simple to enter our competition, all you need to do is design your own bespoke coloured Cricket shirt and send it to us before the competition deadline (30th April 2018).
To design your shirt you can choose from 1 of the 2 options below:
- You can design your own kit using our online kit builder. Upon creation, you will have the option to email your designs to a friend.
To enter, please send these to email@example.com. Please include your telephone number in the 'your name' field.
CLICK HERE TO USE OUR ONLINE KIT BUILDER
- If you want to design something outrageous, you can send in your own creations whether that is on a computer or a sketch.
To enter, either send your designs to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Serious Cricket, The Dummer Cricket Centre, Dummer, RG252AR.
Terms and Conditions
- By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all the information is true and accurate.
- The competition is only open to persons/clubs who are residents in the United Kingdom.
- Entries must be made by the closing date and adhere to the competition rules.
- Serious Cricket reserve the right to disqualify any entrants whereby it's believed there has been a breach of the competition rules.
- Competition winners will be selected and notified via email after the closing date has passed.
- Entries will be judged on a number of subjective criteria and Serious Cricket reserve the right to amend the criteria used to judge entries.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. 11 x match shirts will be supplied to the winner. In the event of a prize being unavailable for any reason, Serious Cricket reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- You agree that Serious Cricket may use your entry (whether or not it wins the competition) for any promotional purposes (for example, placing the content on our website/poster/leaflet/social media sites or any other advertising media). We may also use designs for our kit builder in the future.
- All prize winners unconditionally agree to: the use of their name, one or more photographs of themselves, and co-operation with or participation in any other reasonable post-competition publicity.